The Magic Chef 2.7 cu. ft. Combo All-in-One Washer and Ventless Electric Dryer makes laundry duty easy. Perfect for limited spaces, including apartments and vacation homes, this versatile unit boasts 16 total cycles, including delicate, heavy-duty normal and de-wrinkle. 5 wash/rinse cycles give your garments the proper care they deserve. Condensing dry times will vary depending on your wash load size and will take longer to dry than most conventional dryers. Yet it is a great solution when space is limited and venting a drying is not an option.
- 2.7 cu. ft. capacity front-load combination washer and condensing ventless dryer has a durable stainless steel drum
- 16 Wash Cycles with additional dry cycles for efficient fabric care
- Five wash and rinse temperatures let you select the right temperature for your fabric needs
- Electronic controls with LED display provide easy operation
- Spin speeds up to 1300 Maximum RPM for better water extraction
- Delay the start time of a cycle from one to 24 hours, Dry times will vary depending on the type and size of load
- Tub Clean cycle helps to keep the washer fresh and removes residue
- De-Wrinkle option assists in ridding clothes of wrinkles
- 3 Soil Level Settings for light to heavily soiled laundry items
- Includes child lock for added piece of mind
- Ventless, condensing drying does not require an external venting source, making it the right laundry solution for apartments and vacation homes, where external venting can be an issue
- Max washing capacity: 26.4 lbs. / Max drying capacity: 17.6 lbs. Therefore,for the best drying results we recommend loading the combo washer/dryer half full. The clothes will have more room to tumble within the drum and promote better drying
|Capacity - Washer (cu. ft.)||2.7||Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (In)||42.5 in|
|Door Opening Height (In.)||13||Door Opening Width (In.)||13|
|Product Depth (in.)||23.4 in||Product Height (in.)||33.5 in|
|Product Width (in.)||23.4 in|
Free 90 day warranty.
1 year warranty available.
Price includes HST/GST.